The Clevedon Twinning Association exists to promote friendship, cultural and commercial exchanges between the people of our twinned towns.
Situated in the heart of the Champagne region, north east of Paris. Twinned with Clevedon since 1990.
An historic city which nestles on the edge of the Black Forest in south Western Germany. Twinned with Clevedon since 1980.
On the Belgium coast, a seaside resort. Twinned with Clevedon since 1991.
Members benefits include:
- Regular newsletters and event notices
- Coffee morning on the first Saturday of every month at Limehouse
- Priority booking for all events
- Arranged visits to Epernay, Middelkerke and Ettlingen
- Chance to stay with host families for genuine cultural experience
- Opportunity to host visitors coming to Clevedon
- Quiz and supper evenings
- Cultural and sports outings
- Shared events between all four twinned towns
Membership is open to individuals, families, clubs, groups and organisations in the community. A small fee is charged for membership. Download membership application form.
All enquiries can be directed to our Club Secretary, Dennis Summers on Tel. 01275 543587 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively please follow our Facebook page, which we keep up to date – see link below
Clevedon Twinning Association, continues to build bridges between our European neighbours and ourselves.